- All Brown Trout to be returned.
- All anglers should complete and return a Catch Record Card before leaving.
- No shared rods except with the management’s prior consent for tuition purposes.
- Knotless landing nets must be carried.
- Fly only fishing method. All hooks must be barbless or de-barbed.
- Juniors must be accompanied by an adult.
- No dogs.
- Filming or photography for commercial gain is prohibited.
- Wading is not permitted
- No Liability whatsoever can be accepted for any Loss, Damage or injury to any Permit Holder, Third Party or Property however sustained.
- Anglers must be in possession of an Environment Agency Rod Fishing Licence for non-migratory trout.
- It is illegal to smoke in any of the buildings at Mere Beck, including reception, toilets and wooden cabins.
- Suitable footwear such as waterproof boots or wellies is advised.
- Remember to bring your own refreshments as we are still unable to offer tea and coffee, however, there is a microwave available for your use in the first cabin.
- Unfortunately, we no longer take card payment on-site so any purchases/payments from the shop must be made in cash.
- There are toilets on site
- Mere Brow village is about a 1/2 a mile away and has a small sandwich shop (closed Sat and Sun) and a pub for meals.
- There are 2 picnic tables around the site and a few benches.